Commercial Solar Development & Integration
Our Development and Integration process first begins by understanding you, our Customer. Our process is to save you money and not just to sell your business a solar system. After you provide us with 12 months of your energy bills, a comprehensive site survey is completed. Detailed Energy Analysis is done, weighing in the factors and information you provided to us about your business's needs. Solar production is compared to your energy usage in 15 minute data points 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Many hours of detailed analysis is done for each and every Customer proposal to ensure complete accuracy, and that the best options are presented to you.
REP Solar has detailed, data-supported answers to your questions:
- How much energy (kWh and kW) are you using?
- What seasons and times of day are you using the most energy?
- What is the cost of your current utility-provided energy, and how will that cost change in 5, 10, 15, 25 and 30 years?
- How much solar energy can your facility and land accommodate?
- What will it cost to produce the energy you need to maximize your energy bill offset?
- Can I offset just my Peak Power?
- Can I sell excess energy back into the grid?
- How much will my energy bill be after solar?
- What "solar friendly" rate options are available to me?
- Will my demand charges go down or up?
- What is the warranty solar panels and inverters and what happens if the manufacturer goes insolvent?
- Will my roof have penetrations in it to accommodate the solar and if so will it void the warranty?
- How long will the utility company allow me to Net Energy Meter?
- Will I have backup power if the grid goes out?
- Will my roof handle the weight of the solar panels?
- How frequent will I need to wash the panels?
- How can I make more money with my solar system?
- What if I change my energy usage pattern after solar, how will that affect my savings?
- Can I increase the system size at a later date?